Everyone is welcome to join OASIS AMQP.
How to join
AMQP participants take advantage of membership in OASIS, the international open standards consortium.
- If you are not already employed by an OASIS member organization*...
- You may join AMQP by joining OASIS and selecting OASIS AMQP Member Section on the Membership Agreement.
- After your organization joins, you and an unlimited number of your co-workers may participate in AMQP and in any OASIS Committtees.
- If you are already employed by an OASIS member organization*...
- Your employer may elect to become an OASIS AMQP Supporting Entity by having your Primary Representative notify OASIS Member Services. If your employer chooses not to become an OASIS AMQP Supporting Entity, you may still participate in the Member Section as an Observer.
- If your employer is already an OASIS AMQP Supporting Entity...
- You may personally participate in OASIS AMQP as a "Member" by notifying OASIS Member Services.
As a participant in OASIS AMQP, you will receive email notifications of AMQP activities and become eligible to serve on the OASIS AMQP Steering Committee.
- You may also join OASIS AMQP Technical Committee.
Note: Any OASIS member is free to join the AMQP Technical Committee; you do not have to be employed by an OASIS AMQP Member Section Supporting Entity to do so.
Cost of membership
OASIS offers a wide range of membership options and dues designed to ensure that all those affected by open standards have a voice in their creation. It costs OASIS members nothing extra to join and participate in the AMQP Member Section.
For more information
You will find additional useful information on the OASIS Membership FAQ. If you still have questions, please contact OASIS Member Services.